Property Management Services for Freeholders and Property Developers
For developers and freeholders we can tailor management packages to meet your needs. We are always looking for new developments to take on, no matter how big or small. We always ensure that your development is looked after as if it was our own and strive to ensure our clients receive a second to none service!
Listed are some of the services we can offer you:
- Collection of ground rents from lessees and make one payment to your account.
- Organise and maintain a high standard of planned servicing to the property and ensure leaseholders are informed.
- Deal with all enquiries from purchaser's solicitors through the sale process and provide annual returns.
- Provide potential purchasers information packs on our services, estimated costs and the services they will receive if they decide to live at the block.
- We can review the scheme at an early stage and are able to advise on any changes which can be made to assist the day to day management function and reduce the level of service charge payable by residents. We have an excellent track record of reducing service charges up to 25%.
- We can provide an initial quotation for the service charge and are able to update this throughout the development stages of the project.
- We advise throughout the design and build stages on the impact of any changes proposed for the development and the impact upon service charge.
- We would provide input upon various strategies for the development such as refuse strategy, window cleaning, security, etc.
- We will deal with all enquiries from purchasers relating to the service charge and any leasehold questions they may have.
- We can provide sales packs to leaseholders interested in purchasing a unit.
- We would review the proposed form of lease for the development to ensure that it meets the needs for the development. This can be done via our in house legal services.
We would not charge a fee for the provision of these services if we were to be appointed as managing agents for the development.
Contact a member of our team on 0845 456 8775 to discuss how we can help you.