Vision Property & Estate Management UK Ltd prides itself on the service that it provides to its customers, however it is recognised that from time to time, problems occur that give rise to a customer making a complaint. In the interests of good customer service, and to comply with regulatory requirements, Vision Property & Estate Management UK Limited have adopted the following procedure which will be followed in dealing with any complaint received:
1. If it has not been possible to resolve any matter which has fallen below the level of service you would expect, within a reasonable timescale, directly with the relevant member of Vision staff, and you remain dissatisfied with attempts to resolve your issue/s, we have appointed Roisin Mahoney Director of the Company, to oversee complaints. The dedicated email is Rmahoney@visionmanagementuk.com
2. If you have initially made your complaint verbally, whether face-to-face or on the telephone, please also make your complaint in writing addressed to the above-named using the dedicated email address. Your complaint will not be accepted unless put in writing.
3. Once we have received your written complaint, we will make contact with you in writing within seven days. At this stage we will give you our understanding of your case and will invite you to make any further comments that you may have or seek clarification in respect of any relevant matters.
4. Within 21 days of receipt of your written complaint, we will write to you to inform you of the outcome of our internal investigation into your complaint and let you know what actions, if any, we have taken or will take. If, at this stage, we are unable to conclude our investigations, we will advise you accordingly, with reasons and confirm our anticipated timescale for conclusion.
5. If the complainant is still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or more than 8 weeks has elapsed since the complaint was first made) then he/she can take the matter up with the Property Ombudsman Services (or your chosen approved scheme) without charge.
6. If you remain dissatisfied with any aspects of our internal handling of your complaint and/or the separate review, your complaint can be referred as follows:
The Property Ombudsman Limited: Property, PO Box 1021, Warrington, WA4 9FE